De’Longhi Group begins acquisition of Eversys Group

De’Longhi Group begins acquisition of Eversys Group
Eversys and De'Longhi have reached an acquisition agreement
13/04/2017 - 15:48
De’Longhi Group, the Italian manufacturer of coffee machines, has acquired 40% of the Swiss espresso machine manufacturer Eversys Group, with the remaining 60% to be transferred in the next two to four years.

The investment in Eversys marks De’Longhi’s first steps into the professional espresso coffee market, with a focus on the fully automatic machines segment.

Martin Strehl, chairman and delegate of the board of Eversys, said: “For Eversys the partnership with De’Longhi creates a significant potential of synergies, which will contribute to accelerate and secure our ambitious development plans. In addition, it offers the midterm possibility for the founders and current shareholders to resolve their succession strategy.”

Eversys will continue to operate as a strategically separate entity, led by the previous management team and remaining located in the region of the Valais, in Switzerland.

Copyright 2017 EatOut Magazine
Dewberry Redpoint Limited is a company Registered in England and Wales No : 03129594 Registered Office:
John Carpenter House, John Carpenter Street, London EC4Y 0AN, UK, VAT registered, number 586 7988 48.

Design & Development by Eton Digital