Pub-restaurant chain Table Table introduces Tasty Rewards Scheme

Pub-restaurant chain Table Table introduces Tasty Rewards Scheme
17/07/2013 12:02:42
Whitbread's pub-restaurant chain Table Table has announced the launch of its Tasty Rewards scheme, a loyalty initiative that gives diners the chance to collect points at the restaurant every time they visit.

Launching 22nd July the scheme rewards loyal customers with exclusive offers, deals and savings.

Tasty Rewards cardholders will also be given a free main meal both on their own birthday, and on family member birthdays, as well as being offered extra deals for other special occasions such as anniversaries.

The Tasty Rewards card comes with 250 free points when customers activate and members can collect a further five points for every £1 they spend at Table Table.

For every 500 points earned, members will be entitled to receive £5 off their bill or a choice of free dishes including two free gourmet burgers, two free sundaes or two free kids meals.

Jennifer Kilham, marketing manager at Table Table, said: "We're thrilled to launch Tasty Rewards, giving our regular diners the chance to reap the benefits every time they visit a Table Table restaurant. Not only are we keen to attract new guests but also to reward returning guests with savings on future visits. Tasty Rewards is a great initiative in bringing exclusive deals and savings to our most loyal customer."

Written by Maria Bracken

13 Comments

JACQUELINE   HAINES's picture
August 08th 2013 06:41 PM

had meal today very nice

Jenny Lord's picture
July 31st 2013 08:00 PM

My friend and I very often go and enjoy a meal at the John Milne Table Table Restaurant, Rochdale. The service is always very good and friendly, and we're going to be going there this evening again. I would like to activate my card; but how do I do it, please?
Regards, Jenny Lord

Ann Kew's picture
July 29th 2013 03:04 PM

How do I activate my card? There is no section on the website that tells me where to activate the card. I can only think that it was activated at the till when I paid for our meal. I notice that other customers have made similar comments.

David Blackwood's picture
July 30th 2013 11:29 AM

Further to my previous comment - I've just Googled "Tasty Rewards" and that brings up the web page as well.. :o)

David Bllackwood's picture
July 30th 2013 11:20 AM

I've just done it Ann.. Not trying to simpllfy but if you have the long promotional card with the actual Tasty Rewards card stuck to it, you just type the address: tabletable.co.uk/tastyrewards into the top address bar it should bring up the web page. If you scroll down a bit you'll see the bit to click in order to register. Hope this helps!

pat clarkson's picture
July 25th 2013 09:34 PM

This is an excellent idea, to bring in the customer. We have always had good service at the cheadle royal, the staff go out there wat to make you feel welcome, even if your only in the bar, but its excellent service in the dinning area , i cannot complain..

Margaret Holt's picture
July 25th 2013 09:11 AM

Good service but how do I activate my card.

Eileen Grayson's picture
July 24th 2013 11:57 AM

Good food and good service.

Eileen Grayson's picture
July 24th 2013 11:53 AM

Looking forward to using my reward card. Good food and good service.

john britten's picture
July 23rd 2013 09:44 PM

Your wine voucher is much more valuable !.

Have your say!